Senior Support Engineer
- Support Evolution Digital’s customers with on call, onsite and remote assistance. This includes support of the whole end-to-end system; from infrastructure to customer premise equipment.
- Interface with Evolution Digital engineering team to recreate field issues and drive to resolution.
- Communicate escalation of customer requests to Engineering and/or Deployment teams when expressed by supported customer and requiring greater then Support tier 2 level feedback.
- Participate or own in the creation of customer-facing documentation including but not limited to user guides, FAQs, manuals, release notes, tech bulletins and product requirements.
- Train customers supported when installing or repairing on-site.
- Provide recommendations of new technologies or products that would benefit Evolution’s products or solutions.
- Provide technical sales and demo support as needed.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering/Information Technology related field from an ABET accredited university.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Required minimum 5 years experience in the cable, telecom, or IT industries serving as a system, support, or product engineer.
- Experience operating, maintaining and troubleshooting complex SW solutions required.
- Experience using custom tools for troubleshooting, with ability to enhance or grow tools to solve complex SW related problems.
- Experience with IP Video delivery systems desired.
- Experience with operating, maintaining, troubleshooting BSS and OSS systems highly desirable.
- Previous experiences should include customer facing responsibilities: support, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of IP protocols including TCP/IP, RTSP, UDP, Multicast traffic, Unicast traffic, etc
- Proficient use of Microsoft office tools or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Works well within a team environment
- This position is based at Evolution’s engineering facility and headquarters in Centennial, CO and involves a likely opportunity of travel.
- Travel may occur up to 50% (domestically and internationally), typically ~1-2 weeks’ notice.
To apply for this job please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Evolution Digital Headquarters
7347 S. Revere Parkway, Building A
Centennial, CO USA 80112
Type: Salaried, Full-time
Post Date: March 30, 2017