- Support Evolution Digital’s customers with deployment of Evolution’s products and services.
- Provide remote and onsite deployment and installation support.
- Work with project management resources to track deployments and identify risk related items to schedule. Help mitigate risks that might impact overall deployment plan.
- Help create, implement and/or modify deployment processes to make deployment and handoff to support as effective and efficient as possible.
- Train customers supported when installing or repairing on-site.
- Provide recommendations of new technologies or products that would benefit Evolution’s products or solutions.
- Provide technical sales and demo support as needed.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering/Information Technology related field from an ABET accredited university.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Required minimum 7 years experience in the cable, telecom, or IT industries serving as a system, support, or deployment engineer.
- Experience deploying, operating, maintaining and troubleshooting complex SW solutions required.
- Experience configuring complex SW solutions for customer specific implementations including documenting the configuration required.
- Experience using custom tools for troubleshooting, with ability to enhance or grow tools to solve complex SW related problems.
- Proficiency in network engineering and configuration of VPN tunnels, IP routing, restricting network access, etc.
- Experience with IP Video delivery systems desired.
- Experience with operating, maintaining, troubleshooting BSS and OSS systems highly desirable.
- Previous experiences should include customer facing responsibilities: support, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of IP protocols including TCP/IP, RTSP, UDP, Multicast traffic, Unicast traffic, etc.
- Proficient use of Microsoft office tools or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Works well within a team environment.
- This position is based at Evolution’s engineering facility and headquarters (address above) and involves a likely opportunity of travel.
- Travel may occur up to 50% (domestically and internationally), typically ~1-2 weeks’ notice.
To apply for this job please send your resume to: email@example.com
Location: Evolution Digital Headquarters
7347 S. Revere Parkway, Building A
Centennial, CO USA 80112
Type: Salaried, Full-time
Post Date: March 30, 2017